Democratic Senator Martha Hennessy and Democratic Representative Mel Myler are both proposing Bills that would curb the length of in school and out of school suspensions in New Hampshire Schools.
Several proposed bills in the New Hampshire legislature would create state-wide guidelines for school discipline and make it harder for schools to suspend students.
At first you wonder why anyone would want less discipline for kids who deserve it. Read a little further and NHPR throws out a hint.
Federal data shows that the students most likely to get these suspensions are students of color and students with disabilities.
Ahh, there it is, the Anti-White agenda. They tried to cloak it in nobility by coupling it with students with disabilities but it backfired because they just admitted that Black and Latino students are just as troublesome as students that have physical and mental disabilities.
Senator Hennessy and Representative Myler are proposing Bills that would force schools to suspend troublesome Black and Latino students less so that they can be around your White kids more often.
Am I wrong? The Concord Monitor says I am right.
Students of color and students with disabilities, in New Hampshire as well as nationwide, are more likely to be disciplined – and disciplined more harshly – than their peers.
Yes, that is because their behavior is worse than their White counterparts.
At Concord High, for example, African American students made up just 8 percent of the total student population but represented 14 percent of in-school suspensions, 22 percent of out-of-school suspensions and 23 percent of all school-related arrests.
I love it when liberals point out behavior statistics for me. Are they trying to make the reader believe that Black students are undeserving of these suspensions? White people aren’t that gullible are they? I’m sure the White student population has their bad apples but the stats show that despite being a fraction of the student population, Blacks have a lot more bad apples.
Can you imagine what Concord High would be like if the Black student population was double or triple what it is now (8%)?
Morgan Graveline knows what it would be like.
Morgan has fled the school system because they refuse to remove the feral African thugs. They didn’t even bother calling an ambulance according to her mother while the floor was covered in her blood. To quote CBS in Boston, “It turns out the boy and his friends had been bullying Morgan for quite a while, and two weeks ago she was punched on a school bus. She said she went to a guidance counselor and the school’s headmaster, and nothing was done.”
The arguments between my daughter and these boys started with a couple of the boys asking Morgan to be their girlfriend. When Morgan turned them down, they retaliated by calling her names like “fat ho, lesbian b**ch, c**t, etc…” this goes on for about a month before the first assault on the bus occurs. The boys are refugees brought over from Kenya and Ethiopia. Morgan was brutally attacked. First elbowed in the face, followed by 6 to 7 punches knocking her front teeth out and leaving her with a concussion. It took four teachers to get one of the boys off her…”
If ‘Diversity’ is a strength why do White people constantly have to cater to the behavior of others and create new standards and guidelines in order for Blacks and Latinos to feel better about themselves?
Not only are White students forced to be around the poor behavior of their Black and Latino counterparts, they are called ‘racists ‘ if they openly criticize it and are slapped with forced ‘Diversity Training’ by the cucks in the administration offices.
This 14 year old White girl received some ‘Diversity training’ at Manchester Central High School.
This White kid recently received some ‘Diversity Training ‘ too.
Those are recent incidents that occurred in New Hampshire. Incidents like that happen all the time across the United States.
The student who submitted the video asked to remain anonymous for fear of retaliation. What does that say about how safe our kids feel at school if they are afraid of being openly honest and doing what is right?
What our legislators should be doing is focusing on keeping White kids safe but instead they are promoting the ‘Diversity ‘ that is hurting them and calling anyone who opposes it ‘racists‘.
What is the solution you ask? I’ll give you a hint, it’s not MORE ‘Diversity’. The answer is LESS diversity and to be completely honest, segregation. It’s a disgrace that White youth are forced to go to school with Black and Latino students who clearly cause a lot of trouble despite being a fraction of the population. Segregation would be better for everyone.